- This event has passed.
Explanation and Logic 2022
July 12-July 14
International conference @ UCLouvain, funded by FNRS
Second instalment of the conference ExLog (first one: ExLog19 https://sites.google.com/view/exlog2019)
In memory of Mike Dunn (1941-2021)
Everybody is welcome, either in Louvain-la-Neuve or on Zoom (links: see below)
Dates and place
12-14 July 2022
Auditoires More (Rooms MORE54 and MORE63)
Place Montesquieu, 2
Fully confirmed program
Invited speakers (some in-person, some online)
- Singa Behrens (Hamburg University) – Zoom
- Hannes Leitgeb (LMU Munich), – Zoom
- Francesca Poggiolesi (CNRS, IHPST, Paris), – Zoom
- Stephan Krämer (Hamburg University),
- Jon Litland (University of Texas, Austin), – Zoom
- Andrew Tedder (RUB, Bochum),
- Martin Pleitz (independent scholar),
- Ed Mares (Victoria University of Wellington), – Zoom
- Joke Meheus (Ghent University)
How to get to Louvain-la-Neuve
Don’t confuse Louvain-la-Neuve (main sites of UCLouvain) with the historic town of Leuven/Louvain (main sites KU Leuven), which is 30km northeast of Louvain-la-Neuve
Hybrid mode with a mix of online and in-person talks. All talks will be both accessible on site and on Zoom.
The links require a password, please e-mail email@example.com to obtain the password.
Length of talks
Invited speakers give talks of 75 minutes, discussion included. Other speakers give talks of 45 minutes, discussion included.
- Peter Verdee
- Pierre Saint Germier
- Pilar Terres
- Joao Daniel Dantas